I like parties. Not that I actually like TO party...that's a different animal, altogether. But I like parties. The planning, the invites, the preparation, the anticipation. I'm bossy. And organized. And creative. And these are the reasons why you would want me to take over your event.
Oh. That and the champagne. Don't forget the champagne. See, when you let the bossy, creative and organized girl handle your party...you get to drink more champagne. And how can you beat that?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Is This Thing On?



Let's do this!
Here is where you'll find all the things I truly love, completely loathe and everything in between. Bright ideas and possibly even some dim ones.
First up:
Brooch Bouquets.
I had one at my wedding last October, handmade with love and curses from my very own mother. It weighed almost as much as a Volkswagen, but it was well worth it.
If you want to add show stopping details to your own wedding - this is a great place to start!




3 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous and romantic! i want those shoes, WOW! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! The shoes are not sold in the US - they are by Kurt Geiger and only available in the UK, but the good news is Harrod's will ship! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog...love your personality shining through in all the verbiage.. You are gonna be a hit!

    ReplyDelete